FEMA Pacific Area Office Emergency Management Specialist COOP position opening
SALARY RANGE: $71,637.00 to $93,133.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 to Tuesday, May 26, 2015
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0089-12
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time – Permanent
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy in Honolulu, HI
In this position, you will serve as the Emergency Management Specialist. Typical assignments include:
- Serve as a liaison with counterpart in Federal departments and agencies.
- Develop plans and prepare and carry out completion of staff assignments related to Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Continuity of Government (COG) related activities.
- Support Continuity of Operations (COOP) coordination, and oversight for Federal Executive Departments and Agencies.
- Formulate and establish objectives, performance measures and resource requirements for implementation of Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Perform national security emergency management program evaluation. Develop and implement strategies for national security related activities.